(1) Why should I use your website instead of just sending orders by email?
(2) What fabric/ garments do you digitize for? What about special embroideries?
(3) I want multiple sizes of one logo or I have to embroider lots of names, will I be charged full price for each?
(4) What file formats can I send and receive back?
(5) What type of quality checks do you perform?
(6) Why am I receiving 2 options of my logo- I only asked for one? Will I be charged for both options?
1. Why should I use your website instead of just sending orders by email?
Using the website has many advantages:
You’ll receive an instant confirmation that your order has been received. Via e mail sometimes we may not receive your design (lost, wrong address, etc)
You’ll be sure to fill in the complete design requirements. Sometimes your design via email will be put on hold because you’ve forgotten what size you want it at, for what fabric, etc.
Your logo and requirement will be always correct. Once you send us an e mail, we have to manually go into your account and upload it for you- which we are happy to. But sometimes (due to many order uploads) we miss some information or misinterpret some. Also, sometimes (though we hate to admit) we do make mistakes in uploading for customers!
It reduces our work and we can spend more of our time on your designs/ account management and other ways of improving ourselves.
The website is easy to use- (we promise!!!)
2. What fabric / garments do you digitize for? What about special embroideries?
We can digitize for almost anything: Left and front chest, caps, visors, beanies, jacket backs, gloves, patches, sleeves, towel, golf and other bags, etc; and for all fabrics such as pique, jersey, fleece, polyester, leather, terry, etc. We also are excellent in special embroideries such as foam, appliqué, redwork and sequins.
3. I want multiple sizes of one logo or I have to embroider lots of names, will I be charged full price for each?
For multiple size logos, we normally price the logo at the largest size logo and charge $10 for the smaller ones. If it’s a slight size difference we will not charge you. Also, we give special discounts for names. If you have a certain target price for any logo, let us know and we’ll try and match it (we’ll try hard!!!)
4. What file formats can I send and receive back?
We can digitize from almost anything: scanned garment, hand drawing, photographs- our graphic designers will clean up the artwork and if in doubt, we will send you back the artwork for your approval. However, we prefer simpler artwork in Jpeg, bmp, ai, eps, cdr. Don’t forget to convert fonts to outlines or give us the font names before sending ai, eps or cdr files.
Unless mentioned otherwise by you, we will send back your files in dst format. We also can provide EMB, DST, PXF, POF, CND, EXP, PES, HUS, PES.
5. What type of quality checks do you perform?
Once we receive a design from you we check the artwork and design requirements. If something is missing we call or email you.
Your design is then assigned to a digitizer. Our regular customers have pre assigned digitizers! Although all our digitizers are excellent, pre assigned digitizers have a better understanding of their customers’ preferred digitizing styles.
Once the digitizer completes his design, it goes through an on screen check by a head digitizer who double checks technicalities: stich density, sequencing, trims, color changes, etc .
The sew out is rechecked by the head digitizer and corrections are made and re sewn (many times if needed).
Once the head digitizer finalizes it, admin does an overall recheck to make sure that nothing has been missed- e.g., special instructions, spelling mistakes, etc., and to see if the sew out looks perfect.
6. Why am I receiving 2 options of my logo- I only asked for one? Will I be charged for both options?
We send you 2nd options if:
We feel that your logo at your requirements may not sew out too well. We sometimes draw out some options for you to pick before digitizing.
We feel that you’d prefer to pick from two different looks (both which look good to us)
We are confused with your requirements
There is never a charge for these type of 2nd options.